For one of our portfolio companies we are looking for a dedicated
Company Accountant (Bilanzbuchhalter) (m/f/d) to join the team as soon as possible (full time/ permanent contract)
DUBAG Group advises Private Equity funds that are invested in companies within the “Deutsche Mittelstand”.
For one of our portfolio companies, seated in Pfarrkirchen, Germany, we are looking for a dedicated
The company – a former Stora Enso entity – is active in the production of construction timber (Konstruktionsvollholz) and operates a production site with a total volume of more than 170.000 cubic meter per year.
The current staff comprises approx. 100 employees.
As Company Accountant your tasks include:
- Processing accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Monitoring of payment transactions
- Monitoring of bank accounts
- In charge of assets accounting
- Preparation and evaluation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Generation of Reportings and Stats.
- Supervision of tax audits
- Close collaboration with controlling department and auditors
To fill the position, we require someone with the following skillset:
- Certified accountant according to German law
- Several years of experience in the accounting and consolidation field
- Profound knowledge of accounting guidelines according to HGB
- Ideally experienced in DATEV and LucaNet as well as SAP
- Profound Excel know-how
- Flexible mindset
- Independent mode of operation
- Highly motivated teamplayer
- Decent knowledge of the most common IT software (MS-Office) as well as willingness to adapt to the in-house merchandising management system
We offer you a position in a fast growing company, with small, dynamic teams and attractive remuneration. Become a part of a mid-sized German traditional company and help shape the future therewithin!
Please send us your application, including a cover letter and a CV to